May 10, 2009
1. Suddenly you become famous and people start adoring you. You think it’s because…..
I was researching for bacteria to decompose organic wastes rapidly but I stumbled upon a new species that can eat up the adipose fat in human body, and of course, I was instantly famous. Mary-Kate and Nicole are suddenly fighting to be my new best friend.
2. What is your idea of Heaven?
It is a place where I get to be in love with Fitzwilliam Darcy, and he with me. =p
It is a place where Austen, Brontë, Brontë, and Elliot are seen having a cup of tea, and Dickens is playing bridge with Barry.
It is a place where Christine and Raoul lives happily together, Romeo and Juliet are married and bickering about unimportant detalis, Pip and Estella got together at last, Jack and Rose don’t need big ships that sink anymore since now they have wings…
3. If you are offered a chance to be a judge on a reality show, what show would it be?
Well, I don’t really like reality shows…and I’m not sure which ones have judges… How ’bout Simple Life? Then I’ll tell the girls to suck it up and stop whining, or just pack their Manolos and go home.
4. You are being detained in the police station. How does it happen?
Hmmm…I was caught burning every copy of “Pride and Prejudice and Zombies” I could find in the bookstore, so it counts as vandalism… But let me tell you, the book had it coming.
5. If you can bring along any one fictional character to a deserted island, who would you choose? Why?
Fitzwilliam Darcy… Do I really need a reason? 😉
For bloggers who want to spread this meme, here are the rules:
1. Leave me a comment saying “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by giving you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.